2018 Quirk’s East: Great Conversation, Sessions and….Cheese
We’re catching our breath after five market research events in the last five weeks – the latest being The Quirk’s Event – East in New York. Our team thoroughly enjoyed this event, which boasted a strong client presence as well as research agency representatives. The two days we spent at the conference were spent networking and talking with other attendees. Everyone was up for a chat and it made our time very productive.
Right before happy hour on Day One of the event, JD Deitch gave his presentation “Hidden Sampling Practices are Ruining Your Survey Data. Here’s How You Can Stop Them.” Worries about low turnout due to the timing of the talk were unfounded and his session was well attended. Many clients in the audience appreciated that someone was talking about this important issue. Quirk’s will be posting a video soon, and we’ll make sure to share that link.
Our newly designed booth popped on the show floor – in part due to its brand-new look and in part due to an impromptu cheese tasting thanks to our resident fromage expert, JD. Visitors to our booth enjoyed some tasty bites, while picking up their portable phone chargers, which were a big hit.
We’re looking forward to the expansion of The Quirk’s Events in 2019, when they go on the road to both Chicago and London. We’ll be there!
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019
- Beyond Survey Design: Fixing Bad Experiences in Market Research from the Ground Up September 20, 2019