Affiliate Summit Amsterdam: Engaging and Intimate
Last week, we connected with new international friends and colleagues at Affiliate Summit Europe in Amsterdam. A well-organized conference in one of our favorite European cities, this event was a great place for networking with others in the performance and affiliate marketing space. While the presentation sessions didn’t always apply to us, we were still able to glean some great tidbits from experts speaking on innovative topics.
At this particular show, meetings and connecting with others were the highlights for us. We had several successful one-on-one meetings with our supplier partners – a rare chance to see each other in person – as well as participating in the conference-organized networking opportunities. The “meet market” on the first day of the conference, plus events in the exhibit hall for those with booths, gave us an opportunity to interact with some new people. As we continue to grow our international sample supply, it was helpful to meet with potential supply partners from Europe.
Although Amsterdam is a beautiful and engaging city, the weather is questionable at best this time of year. We braved the cold, wind, rain and sleet at times in order to see the sights. And it was worth it!
As with all the shows by Affiliate Summit, we were pleased to have further conversations about advancing the industry. Our meetings with partners were positive and we came away with a few new strategies to strengthen our relationships with all of them.
See you next time!
- Austin, Here We Come (Again); this time for IIeX North America April 16, 2019
- Our team’s take on The Quirk’s Event in Chicago April 9, 2019
- Transparency in Sample: New Article on the Greenbook Blog April 2, 2019
- P2Sample Deploys New Facial Coding AI to Detect and Eliminate Disengaged and Untruthful Respondents April 1, 2019
- P2Culture Employee Profile: Director of Client Services, Marisa Stanley March 31, 2019