Affiliate Summit Amsterdam: Engaging and Intimate
Last week, we connected with new international friends and colleagues at Affiliate Summit Europe in Amsterdam. A well-organized conference in one of our favorite European cities, this event was a great place for networking with others in the performance and affiliate marketing space. While the presentation sessions didn’t always apply to us, we were still able to glean some great tidbits from experts speaking on innovative topics.
At this particular show, meetings and connecting with others were the highlights for us. We had several successful one-on-one meetings with our supplier partners – a rare chance to see each other in person – as well as participating in the conference-organized networking opportunities. The “meet market” on the first day of the conference, plus events in the exhibit hall for those with booths, gave us an opportunity to interact with some new people. As we continue to grow our international sample supply, it was helpful to meet with potential supply partners from Europe.
Although Amsterdam is a beautiful and engaging city, the weather is questionable at best this time of year. We braved the cold, wind, rain and sleet at times in order to see the sights. And it was worth it!
As with all the shows by Affiliate Summit, we were pleased to have further conversations about advancing the industry. Our meetings with partners were positive and we came away with a few new strategies to strengthen our relationships with all of them.
See you next time!
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019
- Beyond Survey Design: Fixing Bad Experiences in Market Research from the Ground Up September 20, 2019