Affiliate Summit East Didn’t Disappoint
We just returned from Affiliate Summit East 2019 in New York, a growing event that sold out this year. This conference is billed as one of the biggest performance marketing events in the world – and that’s the truth. As we attend this conference – and its counterpart in the west – each year, it’s always interesting to see how both the event and reward communities are continuing to grow.
Our supply side team met with attendees at our booth in the show’s “Meet Market” in the exhibit hall – which was better than ever with lots of dynamic activities and energy. We had a chance to get some wonderful, quality time with our existing and potential supplier clients. Some of the feedback we received included a high level of interest in launching our private label solution.
Fraud continues to be a much-talked-about issue in the Market Research industry as a whole. We were happy to be able to share some of the fraud mitigation techniques we’ve implemented, through technology like artificial intelligence and automation. As an industry, we will have to keep up with fraud activity and we are happy to lead that conversation.
Our Your-Surveys offer continues to be the leading market research offer in the performance marketing space, so it was great to be able to share more about it face-to-face with conference attendees. With high conversion rates, a choice of fixed or dynamic payout offers and the ability for survey takers to complete multiple surveys – plus optimized mobile interfaces – are just a few things that make this offer so attractive. Find out more about streamlining experiences to maximize conversions at www.P2supply.com
Thanks to everyone who stopped by to chat with Steve and Tommy at the show. We can’t wait to see everyone next time!
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019
- Beyond Survey Design: Fixing Bad Experiences in Market Research from the Ground Up September 20, 2019