Announcing Another Year of Tremendous Growth
Our team was excited to make the announcement earlier this week that 2018 was another record year for P2Sample. We rounded out last year with more than 60 percent year-over-year revenue growth, plus 10 million survey completes over the past 12 months. That’s big! Why such a steep curve? Mathijs de Jong, our CEO, attributes it to consistent, thoughtful implementations of new technology. In a press release issued earlier this week, he said:
“Over the course of the past year, we’ve steadily made upgrades to the point that our panel and sample management platform is maximally automated, from end-to-end. We’ve applied our expertise in the release of both supply and demand APIs, developed new AI-driven features and launched our new P2Solo DIY solution. All of these efforts by our team have contributed greatly to our growth.”
Just a few of our specific initiatives that contributed to growth in 2018 include:
- Creation of the industry’s first end-to-end programmatic panel management and sample blending platform with the launch of our feasibility API. This launch meant that we automated 100 percent of capabilities from bid to execution.
- Release of our P2Solo do-it-yourself tool which gives users full access to P2Sample’s advanced technology platform. The tool’s simple and intuitive interface allows you to cost-effectively manage projects with flexible cost-per-interview (CPI).
- Expansion of our use of artificial intelligence to encompass user experience with the launch of P2Perform. This solution dramatically improves respondent targeting and conversion rates, reducing churn and needless waste.
- Launch our white and private label panels for rewards communities and panel management. Backed by P2Sample’s experience and the power of its platform, this solution offers clients flexible, custom options.
As you may have noticed, our growth has not gone unnoticed. We were named for the third year in a row to the Inc 5000 List of Fastest Growing Companies and for the third year in a row to Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™ in 2018.
For the complete press release visit here.
Here’s to a great New Year!
- Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample: Tommy Day December 10, 2019
- We’ll be in Bangkok Next Week for Affiliate World Asia 2019 November 26, 2019
- We are talking AI at the MR and Marketing Tech Conference this week November 20, 2019
- Making Bets on the Future of Market Research at TMRE in Las Vegas November 14, 2019
- Ranked for Fourth Year in a Row on Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 November 12, 2019