Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019
The series of Affiliate Summit events are always some of our favorites on the annual conference docket. This year’s Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific (#ASAPAC) event, held last week in Singapore, was no different. We were proud to attend and network with others in the industry alongside our new colleagues from the Cint APAC supply team.
The APAC region is a developing vertical for performance marketing, and we were pleased to see that the event turnout was larger this year when compared to 2018. There were many new faces, as people were attending their first-ever Affiliate Summit. We expect this trend will continue to be the case as the market matures and grows.
Our team spent some quality time with clients, helping them understand how we are using technology to combat things like script fraud and better ways they can protect themselves. We also spoke to other visitors about acquisition costs and how we can assist partners to be profitable with their media costs.
Here’s what some of our fellow attendees, and show organizers, were saying during the conference on Twitter:
- @SamMitrovic Great to hear Fred @Schebesta from @finder speak at the Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific in Singapore sharing his thoughts on challenges facing publishers, finding new profitable industries, and differences in markets around the world. #asapac19
- @affiliatesummit What a great start to #ASAPAC19! Steve Tan from Super Tan Brothers kicked off Day 1 with his very impressive keynote session on “0 to 9 Figure E-commerce Empire With Dropshipping” What have been your favorite learnings from today? #Affiliate #AffiliateMarketing
- @impactpartech We’re all set for our #happyhour after a successful first day at @affiliatesummit – can’t wait to welcome our guests #ASAPAC19 #createimpact #networking
- @affiliatesummit “Build links for branding not just for rankings” @venchito14 from @sharprocketph at #ASAPAC19
- @WebgainsUK We’re still reminiscing about the amazing #ASAPAC19 networking party at The Lantern, and the @affiliatesummit crew took some lovely photos to make the memories last. Check the gallery out here:https://buff.ly/2OpJ72J
We were happy to be a part of these conversations, and in such good company, at this year’s ASAPAC! Of course, we did enjoy a bit of bustling Singapore, visiting some beautiful sky gardens and partaking in delicious Chilli crab at Jumbo. See you in 2020!
Photo by Mike Enerio on Unsplash
- Wrapping up 2019 with a Trip to Bangkok December 12, 2019
- Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample: Tommy Day December 10, 2019
- We’ll be in Bangkok Next Week for Affiliate World Asia 2019 November 26, 2019
- We are talking AI at the MR and Marketing Tech Conference this week November 20, 2019
- Making Bets on the Future of Market Research at TMRE in Las Vegas November 14, 2019