JD Deitch is a twenty-year veteran of the market research industry. He began his career client-side in financial services, then went on to hold senior positions at The NPD Group as Head of Research and Analytics in Europe and Ipsos as SVP of Global Sampling Operations. Prior to P2Sample, he held executive positions at AYTM and Bakamo.Social. JD is a frequent speaker and a thought leader in the insights industry as it evolves to tackle the challenges of the digital age. He has a Ph.D. in Political Science with Distinction from The American University and a BA from the University of Pennsylvania. He lives in France with his wife and two sons and maintains a cheese blog at www.MFromage.fr.
SampleCon 2018: Global Discussion on the Future of Sample
Despite its short history (6 years), SampleCon has become the pre-eminent conference for the specialized part of the consumer insights industry that occupies itself with supplying research respondents. Yet this year’s show will be set…
- 7 Ways P2Sample’s Platform Solves your Panel and Sample Management Challenges July 18, 2019
- New Features Added to our DIY Solution, P2Solo July 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample June 26, 2019
- A Better Way to Manage Sample June 19, 2019
- JD Deitch Answers Community Questions for Women in Research June 13, 2019