JD Deitch is a twenty-year veteran of the market research industry. He began his career client-side in financial services, then went on to hold senior positions at The NPD Group as Head of Research and Analytics in Europe and Ipsos as SVP of Global Sampling Operations. Prior to P2Sample, he held executive positions at AYTM and Bakamo.Social. JD is a frequent speaker and a thought leader in the insights industry as it evolves to tackle the challenges of the digital age. He has a Ph.D. in Political Science with Distinction from The American University and a BA from the University of Pennsylvania. He lives in France with his wife and two sons and maintains a cheese blog at www.MFromage.fr.
SampleCon 2018: Global Discussion on the Future of Sample
Despite its short history (6 years), SampleCon has become the pre-eminent conference for the specialized part of the consumer insights industry that occupies itself with supplying research respondents. Yet this year’s show will be set…
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019
- Beyond Survey Design: Fixing Bad Experiences in Market Research from the Ground Up September 20, 2019