Big news! Cint Acquires P2Sample
We are excited to share some monumental news! As of today, P2Sample has become part of Cint, a Sweden-based technology company whose platform accelerates insight gathering in market research. Our companies are already closely aligned, with a commitment to the innovative use of technology and a culture that nurtures relationships and employees. Bringing together the strengths of both companies under Cint means an even more powerful solution for all of our clients.
Cint’s ultimate vision is to be the “technology backbone” for the world’s most innovative insights companies. The acquisition of P2Sample takes the company many steps closer to this goal. Cint is excited about the advantages that our expertise brings to the table, including:
- Integration with our hundreds of supplier relationships, including affiliate networks, publisher networks, Google, Facebook, eBay, ad agencies and blog networks. This will now enable Cint customers to access over 100 million panelists across more than 150 countries in its Insight Exchange.
- Powerful programmatic access to sample demand and supply, as well as our more than 100 API integrations and advanced artificial intelligence-based fraud detection capabilities.
- Addition of our #awesome employees, who jointly with Cint’s existing employees, will help create incredible value to the customers and partners of both our companies.
In a press release issued earlier today, leadership at both Cint and here at P2Sample had this to say:
Tom Buehlmann, CEO of Cint, said, “This is great news for our customers and partners. Cint and P2Sample have a strong shared culture and are two wonderfully complementary businesses. We are impressed with P2Sample’s technology, know-how, supply chain and people. This acquisition creates a global sampling powerhouse with an enormous reach that will provide clients with data they can trust, rock solid dependability and the peace of mind of a partner who is constantly innovating. Together, we are superbly poised to rise to the challenges of the digital age in the market research space.”
Mathijs de Jong, P2Sample’s current CEO, said,
“We share Cint’s vision about the evolution of the industry and see huge potential in the combination. Cint is an organisation whose principles and culture are virtually identical to ours. We are excited to join the Cint team at this pivotal moment in time, and we are confident that it’s the right move.”
We believe that this is a fantastic move for our clients, and a leap into further innovation for the market research industry as a whole. With the forward-thinking mindset that our companies share, we are all looking forward to what the future will hold.
For the complete news release, visit here.
- Affiliate Summit East Didn’t Disappoint August 14, 2019
- Here’s What Happens When You Take the #timetolisten August 9, 2019
- We’re Heading to New York this Week for Affiliate Summit East August 6, 2019
- Big news! Cint Acquires P2Sample August 1, 2019
- Digital Drives Change & The Modern Respondent Experience July 24, 2019