Four Years and Counting at Affiliate Summit East
We just returned from our visit at the Affiliate Summit East (ASE) conference, the performance marketing industry’s premier global event. Held in New York City, we were lucky to have some great weather in the Big Apple for the conference which ran from July 29-31. This marks our fourth year in attendance with ASE, and eighth time exhibiting for both East and West!
Our team saw many newcomers in attendance from all over the globe, including a large number of first-time visitors from the market research industry. This is always an important show for us to connect with others in performance marketing, a sector in which P2Sample began and continues to be a leader, both as an advertiser and publisher.
Our focus at ASE18 was on showcasing our unique proprietary offers built around panel recruitment, panel builds, inventory management and traffic monetization. We spoke to hundreds of attendees ranging from brand owners looking to engage with their users all the way to network owners and media agencies looking to capitalize on our market research vertical top converting offers.
Our team has more than 40 years experience combined in affiliate marketing and we love to share the knowledge we have acquired over the years. It’s always great spending time with our friends in the space and hearing about the new advertising products and unique ways publishers are driving traffic.
Affiliate Summit Fall 2018 was a great success and we look forward to connecting with the long list of potential clients we have met.
Next up is the Affiliate Summit West this coming January in Las Vegas. See you there!
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019
- Beyond Survey Design: Fixing Bad Experiences in Market Research from the Ground Up September 20, 2019