Guten Tag! We’re Ready for Berlin and ESOMAR Congress 2018
The most anticipated international market research event of the year is inarguably the ESOMAR Congress. Held later this week in Berlin, our CRO JD Deitch and VP of business development Garrett Gil de Rubio are headed to attend the conference and meet with colleagues. We are excited to see where “creativity, innovation and insights collide” during the three-day conference.
We’re looking forward to several sessions on the agenda including:
- 9/24 at 11:45am: How We Used a Robot to Solve a Very Human Problem
- 9/24 at 2:30pm: Brand panel discussion: How to adapt to the new market reality of AI platforms
- 9/25 at 9:25am: Insight Automation: Democracy, Ethics and Efficiency
- Malcom Devoy’s keynote on 9/26: Merge – The Closing Gap Between Humans and Technology
And of course, we’ll be viewing the Making a Difference Competition 2018 and the Talent Contest for Research Effectiveness, among other fun events during the week.
In addition to attending the show, listening to speakers from companies ranging from Microsoft to Zappistore, and networking with old and new friends alike, P2Sample is a proud sponsor of the Women in Research (WIRe) event being held on September 23. WIRe will be presenting the research from their “Best Places to Work” study as well as the winners of the “Best Places to Work” awards. We believe that this event showcases the important work that Women in Research is doing in the market research industry, promoting equality and opportunity for women. Pre-registration is required.
Can’t attend this year? Make sure to sign up for ESOMAR’s live coverage of the event with ESOMAR TV. This free broadcast offers you the opportunity to watch a unique mix of content from the event program, as well as exclusive interviews and discussions from leading experts sharing the latest developments in data, research and insights.
Coming to Berlin? Let’s meet up. Give us a shoutout on Twitter at @jddeitch or email us at email@example.com
- Look us up in Munich at the Research + Results event October 20, 2019
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019