Here’s What Happens When You Take the #timetolisten
We’ve been thinking a lot lately about what happens when you listen – really listen – to respondent feedback. The genesis of our recent #timetolisten campaign was our musings about how different players along the market research continuum can impact experiences and engagement levels. The truth is, we can treat respondents better at every step, well beyond simply improving survey design.
Sample providers, researchers and many more along the way are taking giant steps toward the goal of better respondent experiences. Why? Because they want higher quality data. Outcomes that mean something. Insights that, well, give true insight into a business or brand’s most pressing issues. All of these have a foundation in accurate respondent feedback, which we can’t get unless we start treating these individuals with respect and care.
The good news is that now we have the tools at our fingertips to do just that. Below, you can see just a few of the ways forward-thinking players in our market research ecosystem are addressing respondent concerns. In addition, some of the positive outcomes you can hope to see when you take the #timetolisten are illustrated here.
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019
- Beyond Survey Design: Fixing Bad Experiences in Market Research from the Ground Up September 20, 2019