Here’s What Happens When You Take the #timetolisten
We’ve been thinking a lot lately about what happens when you listen – really listen – to respondent feedback. The genesis of our recent #timetolisten campaign was our musings about how different players along the market research continuum can impact experiences and engagement levels. The truth is, we can treat respondents better at every step, well beyond simply improving survey design.
Sample providers, researchers and many more along the way are taking giant steps toward the goal of better respondent experiences. Why? Because they want higher quality data. Outcomes that mean something. Insights that, well, give true insight into a business or brand’s most pressing issues. All of these have a foundation in accurate respondent feedback, which we can’t get unless we start treating these individuals with respect and care.
The good news is that now we have the tools at our fingertips to do just that. Below, you can see just a few of the ways forward-thinking players in our market research ecosystem are addressing respondent concerns. In addition, some of the positive outcomes you can hope to see when you take the #timetolisten are illustrated here.
- Affiliate Summit East Didn’t Disappoint August 14, 2019
- Here’s What Happens When You Take the #timetolisten August 9, 2019
- We’re Heading to New York this Week for Affiliate Summit East August 6, 2019
- Big news! Cint Acquires P2Sample August 1, 2019
- Digital Drives Change & The Modern Respondent Experience July 24, 2019