New Features Added to our DIY Solution, P2Solo
Users of our DIY platform, P2Solo, will now have access to even more features to make their jobs easier and more streamlined. As always, the platform allows users to enjoy the benefits of properly implemented automation for maximum dependability, alongside access to P2Sample’s expert project managers and round-the-clock monitoring system. New upgrades include improvements to the intuitive user interface, project targeting capabilities and live reporting.
Specifically, the new upgrades give you:
- Ability to set restrictions and automatically receive sample that falls within budgetary guidelines
- Access to live insights on in-field projects all in one place, including completes, conversion and costs
- Better targeting with custom profilers, ability to exclude past project participants and quota management
- Ease of use with improvements to invoicing communications and project management assignments
- Heightened reporting capabilities with insights into individual member access, status and CPI
Launched almost exactly one year ago, P2Solo gives users full access to P2Sample’s advanced technology platform, which utilizes the latest in automation and artificial intelligence to ensure data quality.
Perhaps one of our partners that uses the platform said it best in a news release that we issued this week:
“P2Solo has made the workflow for our team so much easier. We can access it any time of the day, and the P2Sample team is always available to help us use it to its full advantage. Having access to all their technology implementations, like automation and artificial intelligence, has helped us create efficiencies in important areas like respondent engagement.” – Cyrus Deyhimi, Partner & Chief Executive Officer, Paradigm Sample
For our complete press release about the new features, click here.
- 7 Ways P2Sample’s Platform Solves your Panel and Sample Management Challenges July 18, 2019
- New Features Added to our DIY Solution, P2Solo July 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample June 26, 2019
- A Better Way to Manage Sample June 19, 2019
- JD Deitch Answers Community Questions for Women in Research June 13, 2019