Programmatic Sampling: The Basics – on Greenbook
We like to talk a lot about programmatic sampling, but what does that really mean anyway? Our CRO JD Deitch covers the basics of this approach in a recent article on industry leading blog, Greenbook. At its heart, programmatic sampling is one way that “the consumer insights world identifies respondents.” But there’s much more to it than that.
Some of the key concepts JD covers on the Greenbook blog include:
- Automation – the replacement of manual processes by computer programming/machines
- APIs – an essential piece of the puzzle to allow two systems to communicate
- Mapping data from a wide variety of sources and systems
- Error reduction through programmatic solutions
- All are not created equal – programmatic capabilities vary greatly by provider
He also emphasizes that “programmatic does not HAVE to mean sacrificing data quality at the altar of speed and price.” Using programmatic techniques to their full extent by optimizing respondent experiences can help to ensure the delivery of quality data.
For the complete article: www.greenbookblog.org/2017/12/18/programmatic-sampling-the-basics
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019
- Beyond Survey Design: Fixing Bad Experiences in Market Research from the Ground Up September 20, 2019