Automation was one of the key topics addressed in 2017’s GRIT report, with sampling automation being the third most widely adopted approach by both supplier and client-side researchers.
At P2Sample we pride ourselves on our programmatic approach to sampling. Our automation driven integrations offer our clients agile solutions that improve sampling speed and enable better targeting and more efficient quota management, while at the same time decreasing costs and improving productivity.
We also utilize agile proprietary dynamic profiling and routing technologies to enable the most cost efficient procurement of respondents in hard-to-get demographic groups, including young males, Hispanic and ethnic targets, millennials, teens and multinational audiences.
To talk more about how P2Sample’s automation solutions can benefit your next research project, reach out to us at email@example.com
- Look us up in Munich at the Research + Results event October 20, 2019
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019