See You Soon in Our Hometown at IIeX North America
Our “hometown” show, otherwise known as IIeX North America, is coming up next week and our team is looking forward to connecting with old friends and new. Since the event is in our own backyard, we’ll have a large contingency there (including our founders Mat and Jana) to chat about your hopes and dreams when it comes to sample!
P2Sample has a busy conference ahead:
- P2Solo, a brand-new, do-it-yourself solution, is launching! This DIY Platform allows you to access the full power of our advanced, technology-driven platform AND our expert team and around-the-clock monitoring system. P2Solo is the perfect, balanced solution for those who like a do-it-yourself approach, without sacrifices. You can find out more here: https://www.p2sample.com/p2solo/
- We’re hanging with the cool kids at Women in Research! We’re hosting the official WIRe special event at the show and we’re in good company with co-sponsors Lucid, MMR and Focus Pointe. The networking event will be held Tuesday, June 12 from 5:30 – 7:30 at the George Tech Hotel Club Room. Registration is required – go here to sign up: https://iiex-na.insightinnovation.org/agenda/session/257883
- Our CRO, JD Dietch, is chairing the “Automation Applications” session track. Since we are big proponents of using automation to its fullest potential, this is aiiex-na.insightinnovation.org/…ion/257883 great fit for JD. He’ll be introducing speakers on Tuesday, June 12th from 8:50am – 10:20am for the following presentations:
- Automated Claims Testing with Panel Respondents vs Customers – Kelsy Saulsbury (The Schwans Food Company)
- The Best of Both Worlds: Automation without Sacrificing Flexibility & Service – Moderator is Lenny Murphy
- Permission to Launch: Why Insight and Research is the Missing Ingredient in Successful Digital Creative – Babita Earle (ZappiStore) and Paul Neto (Kantar Millward Brown)
We’re looking forward to learning together all about the “new ideas changing the world of insights.” Want to make sure you find us? Email email@example.com and let’s set up a time to chat.
- Look us up in Munich at the Research + Results event October 20, 2019
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019