Snapping Photos and Taking Names at 2018 MRIA
P2Sample’s Nelson Davis is heading up to Vancouver next month for the Marketing Research and Intelligence Association’s 2018 Annual Conference. Not only will he be representing us at the event, but he’s also the official photographer for MRIA. He’ll be easy to spot snapping photos to capture the event, so make sure to say hello, have him grab your image and chat with him about what you’re looking for in a sample partner.
Nelson is looking forward to another terrific MRIA Conference, meeting new faces and saying hello to old friends, as well as sitting in on the many interesting and timely sessions. Here are some of the sessions we’re looking forward to that are on the agenda for the show:
- The Respondent’s Voice: Feedback From the People Who Fuel Our Industry
This presentation says that it will help give voice to respondents, having them tell us what they like, what they hate, and why they respond. Since better respondent experiences are central to our business model, we’re looking forward to learning what speakers from Maru/Blue and Maru/Matchbox have to say.
- Automation in Market Research Drives Rapid and Impactful Action
Again, a core tenant of ours is to use automation to its fullest potential for better quality. In this presentation, Holly Carter, Product Marketing Director at Confirmit, and Raj Manocha, Executive Vice President of Delvinia, will dive into the various opportunities researchers can leverage to respond to clients’ demands for agile, rapid research, leveraging new technology and research methodology to turn research insights into actionable solutions faster and with greater impact.
- A Look at the Canadian Polling Industry: Past, Present, and Future
We won’t soon forget the disastrous polling results from the most recent presidential election in the U.S., so we’re looking forward to hearing what Dr. Angus Reid, Canada’s best-known and longest-practicing pollster, has to say about his country’s polling history. He’s spent more than four decades asking people what they think and feel about top social, governance, and economic issues.
So if you are headed to the MRIA National Conference June 10-12 in Vancouver, find Nelson. He’d be happy to hear from you – over drinks or coffee or the lens of his camera – what sampling challenges keep you up at night and the sampling solutions you’re looking to tackle! You can ping him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you in Amazing Vancouver!
- Look us up in Munich at the Research + Results event October 20, 2019
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019