Supporting Diversity Around the Globe Through Women in Research (WIRe) Donor Program
Last week, we announced that P2Sample has stepped up its involvement with nonprofit organization Women in Research (WIRe) for 2019. We are excited to support the mission of workplace diversity, professional development and networking for women in the market research industry. By donating at the organization’s “corporate” level, we are able to increase our involvement in WIRe’s programs for the year.
These programs include things like:
- WIRe in-person networking and educational events with locations in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Seattle, San Francisco, Sydney, Toronto and Tokyo, among others.
- The group’s award-winning, one-to-one mentoring program, online mentoring forums, webinar series, industry awards and events, and leadership development.
- Participation by our CRO, JD Deitch, as a member of the WIRe Advisory Board.
Women in Research is advocating for many of the same things that are important to P2Sample, including taking a global, forward-thinking approach by providing women, and other diverse groups, with the tools they need to succeed, develop professionally and stay inspired in the market research space.
time supporter of the group, we are glad to take up this expanded role to help WIRe gain traction around the world to spread a mindset of inclusion and further a shared commitment toward more diversity in our industry.
For more about Women in Research, visit www.womeninresearch.org.
- Affiliate Summit Amsterdam: Engaging and Intimate March 19, 2019
- Find us in Mumbai for the MRSI Annual Market Research Seminar March 13, 2019
- The Quirk’s Event – Brooklyn – It’s a Wrap! March 11, 2019
- We’re Heading to Amsterdam for Affiliate Summit Europe Next Week March 6, 2019
- Waving Goodbye to London and Hello to Brooklyn: We Talk Automation at The Quirk’s Events March 1, 2019