Supporting Diversity Around the Globe Through Women in Research (WIRe) Donor Program
Last week, we announced that P2Sample has stepped up its involvement with nonprofit organization Women in Research (WIRe) for 2019. We are excited to support the mission of workplace diversity, professional development and networking for women in the market research industry. By donating at the organization’s “corporate” level, we are able to increase our involvement in WIRe’s programs for the year.
These programs include things like:
- WIRe in-person networking and educational events with locations in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Cincinnati, London, Los Angeles, Madrid, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, New York, Hong Kong, Singapore, Paris, Seattle, San Francisco, Sydney, Toronto and Tokyo, among others.
- The group’s award-winning, one-to-one mentoring program, online mentoring forums, webinar series, industry awards and events, and leadership development.
- Participation by our CRO, JD Deitch, as a member of the WIRe Advisory Board.
Women in Research is advocating for many of the same things that are important to P2Sample, including taking a global, forward-thinking approach by providing women, and other diverse groups, with the tools they need to succeed, develop professionally and stay inspired in the market research space.
time supporter of the group, we are glad to take up this expanded role to help WIRe gain traction around the world to spread a mindset of inclusion and further a shared commitment toward more diversity in our industry.
For more about Women in Research, visit www.womeninresearch.org.
- We joined the HappyMR Podcast at IIeX North America May 23, 2019
- In Quirk’s: Who are the real “Faces of Marketing Research?” May 21, 2019
- What’s the New Reality of Online Sample? We cover it! May 15, 2019
- #timetolisten – A Wake Up Call! May 6, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know Jaceey Sebastian May 6, 2019