Third Year Running as One of America’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies
We are proud to announce that P2Sample was included once again on the prestigious Inc. Magazine’s annual Inc. 5000 list, which ranks the nation’s fastest-growing private companies. As you may remember, we recently announced 62 percent growth in the first half of 2018, building on our already outstanding growth year-over-year revenue growth in the first quarter. To be ranked on this national list, which honors America’s independent small and mid-sized businesses, for three consecutive years is a rare honor.
James Ledbetter, editor in chief of Inc. Media, had this to say when referring to P2Sample’s third time on the Inc 5000 list: “This is a truly extraordinary accomplishment. Of the tens of thousands of companies that have applied to the Inc. 5000 over the years, less than one in four have made the list three times.”
And it was no small feat! Inc 5000 officials said that the 2018 list shows staggering growth compared with prior lists. This year’s list achieved an astounding three-year average growth of 538.2 percent, and a median rate of 171.8 percent. The Inc. 5000’s aggregate revenue was $206.1 billion in 2017, accounting for 664,095 jobs over the past three years. Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at https://www.inc.com/inc5000/list/2018.
P2Sample’s CEO, Mathijs de Jong attributes our growth to an “unwavering commitment to bringing the most advanced solutions in automation and other new technologies to the marketplace.” This, coupled with the hard work of our entire team and fantastic clients around the globe, are all contributors to our success.
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019
- Beyond Survey Design: Fixing Bad Experiences in Market Research from the Ground Up September 20, 2019