Waving Goodbye to London and Hello to Brooklyn: We Talk Automation at The Quirk’s Events
Earlier this month, we took the stage at Quirk’s London and talked about evaluating automated platforms in the market research industry with our friends from Zappi. They were so pleased with how the presentation went in London, that they’ve invited us back to share the same talk with attendees at Quirk’s Brooklyn, March 5-6.
Our VP of business development, Garrett Gil de Rubio, will be speaking alongside Julio Franco, EVP at Zappi in Brooklyn. They will be presenting in Room 3 | 4:00-4:30 | Wednesday, March 6, 2019, so mark your calendars! Here’s the skinny on the presentation, called Buyer Beware: A Critical Look at Automated Survey Research Platforms:
Researchers are constantly bombarded with the “next best thing” to solve their need to deliver quality insights in record time, all within the constraints of an ever-tightening budget. How do we sift through all the “sales pitches” and find new ways to do research within this new day-to-day reality? In this session, we lay out how to modernize your approach to survey research, from data collection and processing all the way to better experiences for respondents. Taking a new approach doesn’t have to be risky, overwhelming or disruptive as long as you understand the basics.
Attendees at the session will:
- Discover the right questions to ask about automated surveys, from data collection all the way to reporting, so that you are able to make informed decisions and create better outcomes.
- Uncover new technology-driven techniques that will drive fast, cost-effective and high-quality insights without risking your budget or limited time.
- Explore real-world case studies surrounding automation in the market research space that had successful (and not-so-successful) outcomes and how you can prevail
Close out the conference with some insights and expert advice you can use by coming to this session. The show is sold out, so we hope that you’re on the guest list and we will see you there!
Want to make sure to connect? Reach out to Garrett at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us at: Booth 710
- Affiliate Summit Amsterdam: Engaging and Intimate March 19, 2019
- Find us in Mumbai for the MRSI Annual Market Research Seminar March 13, 2019
- The Quirk’s Event – Brooklyn – It’s a Wrap! March 11, 2019
- We’re Heading to Amsterdam for Affiliate Summit Europe Next Week March 6, 2019
- Waving Goodbye to London and Hello to Brooklyn: We Talk Automation at The Quirk’s Events March 1, 2019