We’re Heading to Amsterdam for Affiliate Summit Europe Next Week
We kicked off 2019 with a great experience at Affiliate Summit West in Las Vegas, so we’re getting excited for Affiliate Summit Europe in Amsterdam next week. The show has amped up its presence this year, with what they are calling an “immersive exhibition hall” complete with foot massages. If we get past the massages, we hope to use our relaxed and soothed feet to walk around and check out the sessions and meet up with our colleagues and friends.
The agenda for the event is packed with debates, panels, leadership workshops and lunch round tables. Speakers from top names in the affiliate marketing space will be discussing everything from consumer journeys to data innovation and much more. We’re looking forward to hearing from keynote speaker Steven Bartlett of the Social Chain Group talk about how to boost authenticity and connect with audiences in the affiliate marketing space.
As with all the shows by Affiliate Summit, we get to meet up with many like-minded individuals who are seeking to advance the industry. At the Las Vegas event, many people were interested in our Your-Surveys offer, one of the highest converting offers in the industry with a swiftly growing inventory. We’re excited to share more Your-Surveys and our advanced platform in Amsterdam, as well as discuss some of the innovations that promise to move our industry into the future. Want to connect? Please reach out to Stephen Orebaugh: firstname.lastname@example.org
See you in The Netherlands!
- Furthering the Conversation at Affiliate Summit Asia Pacific 2019 October 10, 2019
- P2Culture: Getting to Know the Faces of P2Sample Phillip Bartolacci October 8, 2019
- Tangible Initiatives for Equality and Diversity in Market Research Executive Teams October 2, 2019
- ESOMAR Congress 2019: Diversity, Inspiration and the Wide Open Skies of Scotland September 25, 2019
- Beyond Survey Design: Fixing Bad Experiences in Market Research from the Ground Up September 20, 2019