We’re Heading to New York this Week for Affiliate Summit East
Our team is heading up to the Big Apple for the completely sold out 2019 Affiliate Summit East 2019. Always a great conference for connecting with clients and colleagues, the show organizers have pulled out all the stops for 2019, implementing much-needed new features like…a conference floor bar and game area! After all, everyone is better at cornhole after a couple of drinks, right? In all seriousness, we are looking forward to the event’s increased networking opportunities, its new networking app and fun ways to get together with other attendees (such as yoga, running and Affiliate Ball).
Parties aside, there is a great lineup of speakers at this year’s show, with many sessions geared toward practical application of skills in real life. As a big supporter of Women in Research (WIRe) — an organization which is always lobbying for equal representation for women on conference agendas — we were happy to see quite a large number of women on the speaker lineup for Affiliate Summit. Some of the talks and workshops we’re looking forward to include:
- All of the AM Days series of workshops on affiliate marketing, held at various times throughout the first day of the conference. The first workshop in the series, “Building Marketing Partnerships that Work,” covers three specific types of marketing partnerships – affiliate marketing, influencer marketing, and advocacy marketing – dissecting each, and providing attendees with firm foundational knowledge for structuring each.
- Alex Brown from the viral brand The Beard Club will be giving a talk called “Hijacking global consciousness to build world-changing and hugely profitable 8+ figure brands.” We may even have a beard to show off from the audience, and may be able to benefit from any growth tips Alex might drop during his presentation.
- Kroger’s digital affiliate manager, Leanne Armstead, will be talking about how to effectively establish an Affiliate Program from start to finish including strategy, internal PR and education, technical integration and incremental testing. It will be interesting to hear her take from the point of view of such a well-known retail brand.
Want to connect at the show? We challenge you to a game – any game – on the show floor. Or you can find us in stand MM1503 in the Meet Market, where our supply team will be happy to show you how our newly larger team (did you see the Cint news?) can help you meet your goals.
- Affiliate Summit East Didn’t Disappoint August 14, 2019
- Here’s What Happens When You Take the #timetolisten August 9, 2019
- We’re Heading to New York this Week for Affiliate Summit East August 6, 2019
- Big news! Cint Acquires P2Sample August 1, 2019
- Digital Drives Change & The Modern Respondent Experience July 24, 2019