Zappi joins P2Sample to talk automation at Quirk’s London
You may have noticed by now that we’re huge proponents of using automation to increase efficiencies in market research. In fact, that’s why we’ve maximally automated our own platform from start to finish. But not all automation is create equal. At Quirk’s London next week, our CRO JD Deitch takes the stage along with Jamie Shacklock from Zappi for a session called “Buyer Beware: A Critical Look at Automated Survey Research Platforms.” We hope you’ll mark your calendar for 9:15-9:45 a.m. on Wednesday, February 13 in Room 2 to join them!
In this talk, JD and Jamie will help guide attendees through all the promises for the “next best thing” in the market research industry, providing a clear understanding of the opportunities and challenges that new technology holds. We all know that it is high time we modernize our approach to research, but how do we go about it in the best way possible?
Practical knowledge will be taken away from this presentation including:
- A framework for making informed decisions about automated surveys, from data collection all the way to reporting, that will ultimately create better outcomes.
- A deeper understanding of new technology-driven techniques that will drive fast, cost-effective and high-quality insights without risking your budget or limited time.
- Practical applications of automation in real life that illustrate both successful and not-so-successful outcomes and what you can learn from these examples.
Sharing our thoughts on automation aside, we are also excited to attend Quirk’s very first European event and see our partners, colleagues and make new connections. The legacy of the Quirk’s events is strong connections and actionable insights shared by some of the leading minds in the industry. Every year, Quirk’s events sell out and provide rich grounds for discussion surrounding the hottest marketing research and consumer insight topics.
- Austin, Here We Come (Again); this time for IIeX North America April 16, 2019
- Our team’s take on The Quirk’s Event in Chicago April 9, 2019
- Transparency in Sample: New Article on the Greenbook Blog April 2, 2019
- P2Sample Deploys New Facial Coding AI to Detect and Eliminate Disengaged and Untruthful Respondents April 1, 2019
- P2Culture Employee Profile: Director of Client Services, Marisa Stanley March 31, 2019