THE ULTIMATE BUYERS GUIDE:
How to Select a Sample Supplier
Download the eBook!
This guide will teach you everything you need to know about reviewing and selecting a Sample Supplier.
Top Insights in This Guide
- Look beyond size and reliability when it comes to measuring quality and start asking questions about fraud mitigation, respondent engagement and more
- Stop relying on the largely fictional “Panel Book” for audience reach and demographics and seek more accurate metrics like recent completes and spot feasibility
- Find a supplier who is using automation for more than just speed and cost savings, and is implementing this technology at every stage of the process for better outcomes and heightened quality from the ground up
- Create a checklist for judging sample suppliers that shows how they can help achieve core goals of trusted data, dependable execution and a nimble partner that can evolve with changing needs
- Specific “Buyer Tips” outlined to help explore a supplier’s capabilities in important areas like representativity, profiling, identity verification, engagement and transparency
AUTHOR: Jonathan Deitch, PhD
Jonathan Deitch comes to P2Sample with executive experience at growth-stage insights startups Bakamo Social and Ask Your Target Market. Prior to that, he was global head of sampling for Ipsos, where he led the modernization of Ipsos’ panel recruitment and sampling practices, improving quality while driving significant margin improvement. As CRO, Deitch will lead the Sales, Marketing, and Operations functions and help to define P2Sample’s product strategy to continue the company’s rapid growth.